Sunday, February 28, 2010

Month Two Status Report

Well, two months down, and I'm not nearly as far along as I'd like to be. Still, I'm averaging one film per day exactly, which means I should finish some time around Christmas 2012, or with the addition of new films, early in 2013.

Expect that to drop off a bit for the next three weeks or so--probably 3-5 films per week until near the end of March due to life and work. That'll pick up again when I'm off for a week, and likely for the first month or so of the next quarter, then I'll get terribly busy again and this will repeat itself. I'd love to average about one per day from this point on, if I can.

Yowza. What the hell did I get myself into?

1 comment:

  1. darn, i'm constantly amazed that you're able to keep up the tempo, both watching the movies and writing so readably about them!

    ReplyDelete