Saturday, May 1, 2010

Month Four Status Report

I'm a bit late on this, but only by a few minutes.

So it's 120 days in and I stand at 120 movies from the list, plus Avatar. Not bad. The bad discovery of the month is that my local library flatly refuses to get audio-visual material through WorldCat, which means I'm going to have to fall back on other resources for the four dozen or so films I can't otherwise locate.

So far, I haven't had to start a NetFlix account, although that certainly looms in the future.

Expect me to hammer through more musicals in May. I need to get to work on them, as well as keep up on all of the foreign stuff. I have a handful of foreign titles sitting here right now; I just haven't mustered up the will to watch them yet.

New goal: 400 movies by year's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment