Thursday, March 31, 2011

Month 15 Status Report

Another month done, and another month of movies watched. March contains within it a finals week where I teach, which is the reason I went about eight days with only a single update. Happens every three months. It's also why I went a week without a silent film.

But, the end of the month got me close to back on track. Sadly, I probably won't finish today's movie before midnight, which will make it tomorrow's movie. It's a good enough way to kick off a month in which I'm going to try to make a concerted effort to get through more and more subtitled films and films that lean heavily on the difficulty meter. Plus a silent or two every week. And some hopes for some longer films in April, too.

Ambition? Sure--it's good to have a goal to shoot for.

1 comment: