Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Month 31 Status Report

I got a part of what I wanted accomplished in July. I still managed to fall short of my goal of knocking off 25 films from The List (I got 24), but I'm pretty satisfied. Of those 24 films, six qualify as "hard to find" films, which is a decent ratio. There are still too many of those, and I need to concentrate on them more, but one in four is good enough to get me where I want to be.

August? Keep on keepin' on. I'm still pushing to knock out at least two of the longer remaining films per month, concentrating on the earliest films left, and otherwise looking to watch some rare ones as much as possible. Will I hit 25 films? I sure hope so.

4 comments:

  1. Its so amazing to see someone watching films with so much of dedication. I'm sure you'll succeed in achieving your target of 25 films :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you consider that's been my goal the last three months and I've only hit it once, I'm not sure your confidence is justified.

      Delete
  2. Were you ever able to get the links at the wiki to work for you for some of the more obscure films?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too busy to even try. We'll see about this month.

    ReplyDelete