Saturday, December 31, 2022

End of Year Thirteen

Year 13 is in the books. Thirteen years. Amazing.

So I wasn’t particularly productive for much of this year, and especially in the last couple of months, I haven’t watched much in the way of movies. I’ve spent a lot more time in the world of television these days, rewatching Burn Notice, M*A*S*H, and watching The X Files for the first time.

And so, as tends to be the case, I’m looking to revamp in 2023. I’ve got a couple of Oscar films to watch from last year, and will finish up just in time for award season. I’m setting 400 movies as a goal for this coming year, finishing up as much of the recommended movies list as I can as well as finishing up as much of the horror movies list as I am able.

See y’all soon.

6 comments:

  1. 400 films for 2023. That is a good goal. I used to go past that as it was a quota. I had hoped to do 500 films in a year but nowadays, that's not going to happen though I'm glad to at least end the year with 320 films while fulfilling my 52 Films by Women goal at 52 first-timers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed a lot of 2022 goals, but I walking into 2023 prepared to get back to work on a few things.

      Delete
  2. Happy new year to you and yours, Steve. I am very curious to see what the revamping will entails, what new projects you will be embarking on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now, revamping means just getting back to regular posting. I do have something I want to work on, but I'm still a bit away from it.

      Delete
  3. 400 films is an admirable goal!!

    I look forward to seeing what you catch up with, well maybe not the horror films so much though I do get a kick out of the old Universal ones since they tend to run more towards suspense (and cheap effects) than straight up horror. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think right now I've watched more films than I did in November and December combined last year.

      Delete