Sunday, December 31, 2023

End of Year Fourteen

Well, once again I slowed down at the end of the year thanks to real life situations, something I have talked about probably too much in a few reviews.

I’d love to say that 2024 will be a different story, but it’s definitely the case that I’ll be doing traveling several times in the next few months—North Carolina, St. Louis, and Austin, Texas are all on the docket through April, and more is naturally possible.

That said, I did manage to finish my Oscar list of 2022 films, so that’s a good thing. Since I’m generally a year or more behind, I’m happy to take recommendations for films from 2023, since that list of “to see” movies only gets longer. That’s going to be a big focus of the next 12 months…I hope.

See ya soon.

4 comments:

  1. I just want to wish you a Happy New Year and let's hope 2024 is a better year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Steve.
    Travelling is not so bad and may offer opportunities to watch unexpected movies. Also, real life is after all real life and must take priority. May 2024 be a good year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...one trip is to visit my father, and it may be fraught with a lot of emotional trauma. That said, I am going to Austin in 7 or 8 weeks, and that should be interesting.

      Delete