Friday, October 21, 2022

Ten Days of Terror!: Before We Begin

I haven’t been as focused putting up reviews lately, something that regular visitors here will have certainly noticed. That said, I do have a tradition of putting up 40 reviews across the last 10 days of October, something I’m going to continue this year. In fact, I have saved up 40 reviews over the last 12 months to publish through Halloween.

Like last year, I’ve themed the days (at least I’ve themed nine of the ten), and this year, it happens I’ve done that a little better than I did last year. This is purely by chance—I didn’t really plan what I watched, but I still managed to have nine cohesive groups of four movies. Here’s what I’ll be posting:

10/22/22: Creature Features
Anaconda
Rogue
The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms
Alligator

10/23/22: Science Gone Amok!
The Lawnmower Man
Frankenstein Created Woman
The Sorcerers
Dr. Jekyll and Sister Hyde

10/24/22: Sequels and Remakes
Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
Halloween (2007)
Scream 3
Scream 4

10/25/22: Bloodsuckers
Blood for Dracula
Countess Dracula
The Vampire Lovers
Planet of the Vampires

10/26/22: Aliens and Mutants
I Married a Monster from Outer Space
Species
Alien Raiders
Isolation

10/27/22: Murder Most Foul
Don’t Torture a Duckling
And Soon the Darkness
The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane
The Cars that Ate Paris

10/28/22: Unhinged Killers
Stage Fright
Blue Sunshine
Scream (2022)
Intruder

10/29/22: Religion Gone Wrong(er)
Cigarette Burns
Stigmata
Mother of Tears
The Ghoul

10/30/22: Nihilism
A Field in England
Diary of a Madman
Bird Box
Pulse

10/31/22: Whatever’s Left
The Final Girls
I Was a Teenage Werewolf
Cry of the Banshee
Various horror shorts

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a good slate of films to watch as well as some bad ones. Hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit of a mixed bag. Expect reviews to pop up at 1:00 and 7:00 AM and PM, Central time.

      Delete
  2. There are some fun ones in the mix.

    ReplyDelete