Thursday, October 21, 2021

Ten Days of Terror Kick Off

For a number of years, I’ve posted nothing but horror movies for the last 10 days of October (with an old Oscar Got It Wrong post thrown in as well). While I haven’t been putting up as many reviews lately, I still want to continue this tradition, and continue it in the way I’ve been doing it lately: four posts per day, or one every six hours.

This year, I’ve themed things, kind of. I couldn’t really complete 10 themes, since I decided on this after I was already a good distance along in having movies to post. So, with the idea in mind that these themes are general and some have only three movies in them, here’s what you can expect in the next 10 days.

10/22/21: Grindhouse
Planet Terror
Deathproof
Grindhouse
The Blood on Satan’s Claw

10/23/21: Freddy Kruger/Wes Craven
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
Freddy’s Dead: The Final Nightmare
Shocker

10/24/21: Jason Voorhees
Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning
Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI
Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood
Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

10/25/21: Hammer Horror
The Kiss of the Vampire
The Evil of Frankenstein
Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed
Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell

10/26/21: Classic Scares
The Invisible Man Returns
Dracula’s Daughter
House of Dracula
The Fall of the House of Usher (1928 France)

10/27/21: Mid-Century Mania
Patrick
Macabre (1958)
Night of the Eagle/Burn, Witch, Burn!
Eyes of Laura Mars

10/28/21: Anthologies
Tales from the Darkside
Three…Extremes
The Vault of Horror
The Company of Wolves

10/29/21: The Naughty Oughties
Black Sheep (2006)
Feast
Blood Creek/Town Creek
Mirrors

10/30/21: Films from Quarantine
Bad Hair
#Alive
A Quiet Place Part II
Bulbbul

10/31/21: Whatever’s Left
Vampires (1998)
The Invitation
Final Destination 2
The Pact

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a good list of films. Hopefully you have some funny as I'm trying to catch up and finish some horror films myself at the moment but I'm now distracted by the brilliance that is... Ted Lasso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get an Apple account by the end of the year. Part of that is to watch Wolfwalkers, but a bigger part is about seeing Ted Lasso.

      Delete